Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Uthoroc Uthoroc 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 85 through 96 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

From what I can see in the KS comments, the first Australians seem to have received their boxes. Hopefully NZ won’t be too far behind. 😀

Universal Head
    Keymaster

About time!

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

At last my KS-copy of Brass Birmingham got on the table. Looks great and with 4 Players there is a lot to think about. First game took quite long…as expected when learning a new and complex game. Still fun and a great game. We will play again next week and experiment with new strategies 🙂

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Such a good game.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Second game of Brass. This time 3 Players. New “tactics” where tested…new experiences made…and already new approaches for the next game formulated. Really great game. The card draw and random markets make every game a new challenge to adapt your play.
    I originally wanted to go cotten because both others went goods. In the end I had no cotten at all because I got distracted with other possibilitys with my cards in hand. Looking forward to the next game.

CK Lai
    Participant

Lately have been playing more tabletop minis games : Warmachine, Core Space, Beyond the Gates of Antares.

But I still managed to squeeze in some games of Hellboy, Okko and Batman.

Dustin
    Dustin
    Participant

I got in a game of Star Wars Legion, and I loved it. I got to play Outer Rim and Jaws as well. All three I picked up recently.

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

We have continued with our Arkham Horror LCG “Dunwich Legacy” game. “Blood on the Altar” was an amazing scenario and it came down to the wire: We had one more turn left and two clues remaining on the big bad monster, with a good chance of removing them on that final turn. And then the game threw us a nasty curveball with an “Ancient Evil” card that advanced the timer … and all the poor victims got eaten. Great game!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

We started the campaign but have only got a couple of games in; the constant losing was a bit discouraging!

I’m playing some Wrath of Kings this afternoon.

Minty
    Participant

Gloom Haven is perma set up.

Recently we’ve been playing a lot of Tiny Towns and Tzolk’in.

Last night we played Arkham Horror and this afternoon a rousing game of Munchkins <3

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I started a campaign of Middle-earth SBG with my local tabletop buddy yesterday: We’re gonna play through all the scenarios of the old The Fellowship of the Ring Journeybook, building terrain and painting minis along the way. We managed to play through the first three scenarios and had a blast. While not the most balanced of scenarios, they are very thematic and great fun if you#re the underdog. Click the link below to see pics from the first scenario “The Hunt Begins”.Three ringwraiths have to break through into the Shire, while nine Dunedain try to stop them.
    Setup

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Fantastic stuff Ralf! Looks great. There’s a really nice feel with all that wide open green.

Viewing 12 posts - 85 through 96 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.