Home Forums The Gaming Room What have you been playing lately?

This topic contains 103 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Uthoroc Uthoroc 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 97 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Dustin
    Dustin
    Participant

I got to do a good bit of gaming on my week off. I got another play of Jaws in, as well as two plays of Blood Rage one night. Star Wars Legion hit the table again, as well as one of my favorite games ever, Forbidden Stars. I wanted to finally get my first play of Wild West Exodus in, and had it all set up, but it never happened before I had to leave for work again. Maybe next time. Since moving into my new home and having a dedicated game room with an actual gaming table, it has really got a lot of my friends interested in coming check some games out, which is awesome.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

Excellent!

I played 2 games of Wrath of Kings on the weekend. Still getting the damn rules wrong. 🙂

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@uthoroc Hi Ralf….Essen is fast approaching. Are you also there this year? 🙂

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I won’t be working at Essen this year, we’re not running a booth. But I want to go privately for a change – should be there Friday/Saturday or so. Happy to meet up!

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

I played Root for the first time today. I really love the cute artwork, and the game was really great as well – a very asymetric, cutthroat wargame. Those little critters are nasty! 😉

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I vaguely thought about getting that one …

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

@uthoroc Looks like we will be there on Friday. If you are too, shoot me a mail with your number at soulsorcerer@web.de and we might get it to work 🙂

Uthoroc
    Uthoroc
    Participant

And done. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 97 through 104 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.