Home Forums The Gaming Room Wrath of Kings and Dark Age from CMON

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Soulsorcerer Soulsorcerer 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 13 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’ve already made two orders with them. Must – stop! Bloody hell, it’s not even a particularly good system .:)

roy batty
    roy batty
    Participant

Don’t say that!! I haven’t played it yet, not until all the relevant troops are painted.

‘So, why get so much stuff for a game you haven’t played yet?’

‘Well, its simple really. HOLY MOLEY, IS THAT ELVIS???’

*runs away*

Universal Head
    Keymaster

It’s not too bad, I’m just not a big fan of the ‘roll dice, defender has to check card to see result’ system. Check out my battle reports.

roy batty
    roy batty
    Participant

Watched them all multiple times. I’ve been stalking, I mean, following you since Headless Hollow days!

I can see what you mean, though. I’m just after something that isn’t AoS and is just a bit different. Still think this will scratch the fantasy itch, I’ll report back once I’ve played a few games!

Chris J
    Participant

I’m not sure Dark Age is dead–CMON keeps announcing new releases. But I readily admit I do not understand the ins and outs of game production, so it’s possible (I guess) that they are announcing new products that were in the pipeline anyway, for a game they have already decided to let die. To esoteric for this aged brain to figure out.

Fortunately I’ve been able to find quite a bit of stuff for less than MSRP, which considering my budget is a good thing.

Chris J.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

We’re talking about Wrath of Kings Jeff – not sure at all about Dark Age.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

Hi Chris! Where did you get those announcements from? The last thing on the DarK Age page was from august 2018!?!

Chris J
    Participant

Ah crud–I guess you’re right. I saw some chatter this past January about an Update to come out “soon”, and assumed the blurbs on the website about releases for various months (without the year included) meant this year, not the year before. Sorry for the screw up. I’m glad I got what I did, if the game really does have a foot in the grave.

Soulsorcerer
    Soulsorcerer
    Participant

I am also glad that I mostly got what I wanted. DA is a great game. And WoK hat great minis and background. Maybe someday they will return 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 13 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.