Home Forums The Workshop Wrath of Kings Reference Sheet

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  razide 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Universal Head
    Keymaster

As you all know I’m busy with Wrath of Kings at the moment (starting to paint the Hadross faction), but I wanted to come up with a reference sheet that I could not only check easily during play, but would mean I don’t have to flip the cards continually. This is my first stab at a Nasier sheet. Note that it’s designed just for one Battle configuration of Nasier; I would adjust this depending on my army makeup.

Before you ask, I’m not making this available as it’s in inDesign and it’s so specific to different army configurations. But certainly use it as inspiration for your own sheets if you want.

Nasier Reference Sheet

CK Lai
    Participant

Very nice! I see what you mean by battle specific configuration. Since I also have the Fel Hammers, Unmasked and Greathorn, I’d need to add those in. And I haven’t tried Arkan Thesh as commander yet. I’ve always picked Alyana Heska as she’s so good in killing Rank 1 troops single-handedly.

I started something similar but nothing so elaborate as yours.

What version of InDesign do you use? I’m still on version 3.

Universal Head
    Keymaster

CS6. I’ve used Adobe products since the very first versions, spending thousands on upgrades, but I absolutely refuse to sign up to their bloody subscription system. Don’t get me started …

CK Lai
    Participant

Yup. I saw no need to upgrade (I’m still on Photoshop CS3 as well as Indesign CS3). They do what I need to do. I’m not about to sign up for Adobe’s attempts to squeeze more blood out of a stone either.

razide
    Participant

Looks good.

Flipping the cards during the game is the one thing I’ve found most annoying so far.
    I’ve printed the CMoN card pdf at a slightly larger size and not folded some of them as a work around but it is nice to have them on one sheet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.