Home Forums The Workshop Wrath of Kings

Viewing 12 posts - 109 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Working gets in the way of all my hobbies.
    I need an independent income.

Participant

Don’t we all!

I work so I have money to spend on my hobbies (and non-essentials like food), but find the time wasted working could be better spent on other things.

Win the lottery, or marry a rich gamer 🙂

Participant

Yeah. Who needs non-essentials like food? 😛

Regarding your second option: a bit too late for that! But I AM thankful my wife is very understanding about my hobbies. 😀

Participant

An update from CMoN on concept art for Teknes Warsmiths. They seem a bit too Japanese Anime. Will they be battle blacksmiths or a type of magic user ?

Keymaster

I really, really don’t like anime faces; I hope they don’t come across like that in the sculpts.

Participant

Reminds me of the Valkyria Chronicles.
    I hope to goodness these are simply quick sketches and the figures are in the existing WOK style.
    It is hard to gauge much from this picture except that they appear to be variations on the Linesmen/Controller theme.

I was hoping to see more of Edouard Guiton’s WOK concepts.

Participant

Ugh. CMON… it’s too early for April Fools! This is all … way below the standard set by the models in the Kickstarter.

If this is all they can come up with, I can save myself the money and skip this next wave.

Participant

CK Lai, yes they are massively unimpressive. Nasier archers based on Edouard Guiton’s Zombicide:Black Plague figure would potentially be much more interesting.

Participant

They need to get Guiton and the ex-Rackham crew back on board for the next several waves. I still can’t scrub out that image of the manga Teknes from my eyes… 🙁

Participant

Once seen it cannot be unseen.

Participant

Unfortunately they are using the same images on the cards ! Those faces are going to haunt me.
    The special ability appears to be Critical Hit & immunity to Sundering. The Capt replaces the lowest critical 2 hits with a single hit.

Keymaster

Dinky. Way too dinky.

Viewing 12 posts - 109 through 120 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.