Home Forums The Workshop Wrath of Kings

Viewing 12 posts - 97 through 108 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ugh… painting. My conscience is killing me with all my unpainted minis… 🙁

On the bright side: my Carcharians came in so all my factions are now complete!

Participant

I’ve been ignoring my painting conscience for ages but have gotten back to doing a bit to my Teknes the last few days.

I’ve got Lug from Relic Knights as a standby for C.A.G.E. until I either buy one or make one.

Participant

Gorbal the Rampager a new Skorza rank2 leader. Size4 on 50mm base.
    https://www.facebook.com/wrathofkings/photos/pcb.908849235869291/908848969202651/?type=1&theater
    As some have commented he could be mistaken for a Teknes creation.
    http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?61379-Gorbal-the-Rampager
    But on a closer view appears as a conglomerate of Werewolf and BloodEngine.
    Move-7 Will-6 Armour-1 Life-5 & takes hits on 7,8,9
    Melee attack is 3 dice with unstoppable(1).
    May deal damage to other units in a combined activation to heal itself.

CMoN also have done a couple of new short 10-15min battle reports:
    Nasier v Goritsi

Teknes v Shael Han

Keymaster

Nice figure, I like it.

Participant

I’m the opposite. First WoK figure that doesn’t excite me. It should be awesome like the Shield Breaker. Instead, it’s kinda “Oh, OK…”

Participant

Just noticed WoK Facebook had some new stuff up nearly a month ago – PELEGARTH BRUTES & WARDENS.
    https://www.facebook.com/wrathofkings

They look big on 40mm bases and there are hints of 2 Brutes & 1 Warden to a box.
    The Brutes attacks have range 3 ! But they are only 1 wound with 2 armour.

Keymaster

Thought I’d mentioned this somewhere but I must have forgotten to do so. Love the brutes. The warden not so much.

Participant

Love the set, even the Warden. The Teknes/Goritsi wolf… not so much.

Participant

The Plegegarth Brutes seem better realised than the Shael Han ball & chain blokes.

I sort of wish the PELEGARTH HOWLS, WARDENS and some of the other Nasier did not have such wolf like heads or masks. Makes me think they are in the wrong faction. Perhaps some of the KD:Monster masks could be usefully employed here?

Painting has again pathetically stalled. I want to do all my Nasier with the same colour skin but give them tattoos coloured like the skin on the CMoN models and rule book.

Keymaster

Yeah, I agree, there’s a bit of thematic confusion between the Goritsi and the Nasier in that respect.

My painting hit a wall a couple of months ago for some reason. I got out the Nasier Fell Hammers last weekend, which I’ve half painted, and did a few highlights before I just gave up and packed them away again!

Participant

My house is now littered with half-hearted half-done paint jobs on WoK, Infinity US Ariadna & KD:Monster figures.
    Along with Confrontation, Malifaux, PuppetWar, Hell Dorado one hiding out of sight in boxes.

Participant

Maybe we should start a support group? Call it the Miniature Painters Anonymous or something 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 97 through 108 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.