Home Forums The Gaming Room Zombicide Black Plague

Viewing 12 posts - 49 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Know what you mean. I used to read X-Men comic and gave up when they went anime. Not my favourite style.

It was the Middara monsters that appealed to me and so many of them. Not pledged yet and not sure I will.

Since I started buying Warmachine I got hooked and already got sixty to paint at moment.

Participant

Yeah. I have 12 hours to decide if I want to go through with my pledge or not for Middara.

The concept sounds great… and all the freebies are great also… but my question is: will I have the time to play it? Especially since I’ll definitely be backing The Others. And I’ve already got a ton of games to play as it is.

Sigh… I should just strike the Kickstarter Lottery that allows me to back any project I want for the rest of my life! ๐Ÿ˜€

Participant

Yikes! 60 Warmachines to paint? Thought you wanted a small skirmish game? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Participant

I did want a small skirmish game, but like so many others on this forum I got a bad dose of OCD when it comes to buying.

Luckily I have kicked the X-Wing habit and not bought Armada, but kickstarter is my real problem at moment…

Participant

Damn! Middara unlocked the 300K content of additional story and miniatures. I was talking myself into ‘will only pledge if that unlocks’.

Now I need another excuse. Doesn’t help that I had a small windfall of cash yesterday.

Participant

I’m still struggling to let go my pledge, but the $300K unlock is veeerrryyyyyy tempting. I tell myself I don’t need it… then I look at all the unlocks again… Urghhhh… I NEED to stop looking at Kickstarter!

Participant

Haha… welcome to OCD-land… or as we like to call it: Miniatures Hell (NEED to complete the collection by getting all minis ever put out… too many minis to paint in our lifetimes… trying to downplay recent purchases to the spouse, etc)

Participant

I think I can resist. Can’t see me playing it as anything but a solo as it won’t appeal to RPG group and my board gamer buddy won’t be interested in story aspects.

Also, some of the miniatures are so ugly… I don’t mean the monsters… The bug eyed women are hideous.

Maybe just save the money and buy some cavalry for warmachine army…

Participant

Woohoo! I made my will save. Middara resisted.

Now… what shall I spend the money I saved on?

Keymaster

Well done (I think!) Ahh, isnโ€™t it wonderful we live in an age where these are among our difficult decisions, rather than what we have to do to avoid starving to death? ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

And we don’t have to kill something to carve its bones into dice ๐Ÿ™‚

Participant

Plastic doors as an add-on for Black Plague has boosted the total. Won’t be long before the 2.255 million stretch goal.

I’m still in at $100, but plan on adding doors and couple of guest boxes.

Still not sure about the extra $50 for expansion as only one SG is exclusive to that box (plus one hero).

Viewing 12 posts - 49 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.