Home Forums The Gaming Room Zombicide Black Plague

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My spend so far is $150 + 2x $20 guest boxes + ? shipping to Australia.
    Then I’ll need to factor in bucket loads of paint. I think most of the zombies will be fairly serviceable with a dark wash in earthy tones with a quick colour highlight here and there.
    Maybe some of the figures could be used in Cadwallon City of Thieves for citizen or zombies as they have a similar style and hopefully scale.

$700+ ! You would need to buy absolutely everything twice to reach that figure.
    Or several multiples of the game.
    They had no extra special reward levels like studio painted figure sets to boost the $ amounts like some other Kickstarters.

Keymaster

Crazy. CMON is just printing money. Long past time they spent some of it on a decent website!

Participant

CMoN have certainly built an effective business model around using KickStarter for their products especially the board game type. They probably figure they don’t need much of a website that way. CMoN seem to have skewed the original idea of KS into a different direction. Using it for pre-order, publicity and forum in one spot. On top of that people are conditioned to see delivery delays for KickStarters so most of the negative grumping is on the KS site not theirs.

Seems almost like cheating to me still I guess KS are happy with all the hits and their percentage.

Now sadly I’m looking forward to seeing more detail on “The Others: The Seven Sins” in a couple of months.

Participant

Yikes. Glad I held the line at $100 for the base game + extra $$$ for the 3D marker sculpts. Trying VERY hard to NOT get into the guest boxes but I might just weaken on 1 or 2.

Participant

Yep, I was just going to go for the base game but ended going for the Wulfsburg expansion deal. I’m not overly impressed with the Wolfz models although the Wolf-Bomination looks alright. I like the look of the Wulfsburg survivors better overall than the Herobox-1 ones but there is a whole village worth of KS survivors in total.

CH Lai which guest boxes are luring you ?

I was initially thinking of Paolo Parente’s however the sculpts didn’t connect well with me and I felt more drawn to Guiton’s four especially Kaila (love the animal head-dress) & Shalheira.

Participant

@ Razide: looking at the Paolo, Guiton and John Howe boxes. Or rather, trying hard NOT to look at them too many times 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.