Home Forums The Kitchen Zombies go home….

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Jack Romeo Jack Romeo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

8th
    Participant

I guess June will see another few million dollars going on zombicide as they are releasing a stand alone expansion for Black Plague called Green Horde… orcs and goblins this time.

Yawn!

Universal Head
    Keymaster

I’m really glad I never bothered with any version of Zombicide. Saved a lot of money there. 😉

8th
    Participant

When I get hold of a time machine (probably not my first mission though) I will undo my zombicide purchases. The modern was to provide a ready source of zombies for an rpg, but I had high hopes for black plague that were misplaced.

I hate coop games where you have to run multiple characters. Two I can handle, but for 3 or less players and you’re running 3+ characters.

They need to learn to balance a game for solo with no more than two characters (ideally one). It’s just lazy game design.

I know… cmon lazy… churning out the same old stuff most of the time… relying on bucket of plastic to sell the game.

But watch, their next plastic fest will make millions.

I backed Moloch, but dropped out when I saw how pitifully small the campaign story was. A few interesting minis is not enough.

CK Lai
    Participant

I’m glad I got Black Plague and Massive Darkness, but that’s all the money I’m willing to throw at this franchise any more.

A few tweaks of the basic game play doesn’t cut it any more. That said, I’m sure it’ll make a ton of money, but whether it’ll cross $3 million is a good question.

Jack Romeo
    Jack Romeo
    Participant

I enjoy both zombies and Lovecraft, and most games can be improved by adding minis.

Jack Romeo
    Jack Romeo
    Participant

Cmon makes quality stuff.

8th
    Participant

Of the cmon stuff I own, the only one I play on regular basis is Blood Rage. That requires some tactics.

The rest of their stuff relies on a handful of dice and huge amounts of plastic to entice punters.

Jack Romeo
    Jack Romeo
    Participant

The majority of Cmons games have neither dice nor plastic.

8th
    Participant

I refer to their KS record. That’s all about miniatures it seems.

Why so defensive of cmon?

Jack Romeo
    Jack Romeo
    Participant

Because I dislike broad, negative statements, and as a general rule I think people should do more to challenge such statements.

8th
    Participant

Let’s just agree to disagree as it’s not worth bickering.

My experience of cmon is only via one retail purchase, several kickstarters backed and more I considered backing, but choose not to.

Jack Romeo
    Jack Romeo
    Participant

That was all I wanted 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.